Companies in the Services sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (FGETF – Research Report), National Cinemedia (NCMI – Research Report) and Chipotle (CMG – Research Report).
National Cinemedia (NCMI)
Benchmark Co. analyst Mike Hickey reiterated a Buy rating on National Cinemedia on July 12 and set a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $1.15, close to its 52-week low of $0.88.
According to TipRanks.com, Hickey has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for National Cinemedia with a $3.25 average price target.
The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $1316.43, close to its 52-week low of $1196.28.
According to TipRanks.com, Palmer is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Chipotle is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $1773.22, which is a 34.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 5, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FGETF:
- Global Warming Solutions, Inc. joins forces with Creative engineers to finalize the last stage of its groundbreaking sodium battery.
- International Petroleum Corporation to release Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on August 2, 2022
- J.P. Morgan Thinks Deutsche Bank AG’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Despite Failing Q4 Expectations, Microsoft Stock Rose Over 6%
- Assembly Biosciences (ASMB) Gets a Buy Rating from Mizuho Securities