Fleetcor Technologies (FLT)
In a report issued on June 2, David Koning from Robert W. Baird maintained a Hold rating on Fleetcor Technologies, with a price target of $278.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $237.18.
According to TipRanks.com, Koning is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Fleetcor Technologies is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $298.18.
Tabcorp Holdings Limited (TABCF)
Brownette has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Brownette is ranked #2739 out of 7936 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Tabcorp Holdings Limited with a $0.77 average price target, representing an 8.5% upside. In a report issued on May 17, CLSA also upgraded the stock to Buy with a price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FLT:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Costco (COST)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: and Macquarie Group Limited (MCQEF)
- With Shares Down 56%, What’s Ahead for Lucid?
- Exela Technologies Announces Dividend on Series B Preferred Stock
- Honey Badger to Acquire 100% of the Cachinal Silver-Gold Project in Chile, with 16.3 Million Ounces of Indicated and 2.5 Million Ounces of Inferred Silver Resources