There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Expedia (EXPE – Research Report) and Rush Street Interactive (RSI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Wells Fargo analyst Brian Fitzgerald maintained a Buy rating on Expedia today and set a price target of $200.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $102.20, close to its 52-week low of $88.70.
According to TipRanks.com, Fitzgerald is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Expedia has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $143.06, a 38.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 1, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $130.00 price target.
Rush Street Interactive (RSI)
Needham analyst Bernie McTernan reiterated a Buy rating on Rush Street Interactive today and set a price target of $10.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $6.19, close to its 52-week low of $4.06.
According to TipRanks.com, McTernan is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Rush Street Interactive has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on EXPE:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Sensus Healthcare (SRTS), Keros Therapeutics (KROS)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Nova Measuring (NVMI), Cloudflare (NET)
- Vistra Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results; Authorizes Additional $1.25 Billion for Share Repurchases
- Uni-Select Inc. Reports 2022 Second Quarter and Six-Month Highlights and Financial Results
- Nocopi Technologies Enters Into Private Placement to Further Increase Cash Position