In a report released yesterday, Andy Barish from Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Darden, with a price target of $146.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $132.40.
According to TipRanks.com, Barish is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Darden has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $157.94, which is a 20.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 18, Evercore ISI also initiated coverage with a Hold rating on the stock with a $165.00 price target.
Republic Services (RSG)
Jefferies analyst Hamzah Mazari maintained a Buy rating on Republic Services yesterday and set a price target of $152.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $130.19.
According to TipRanks.com, Mazari is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Republic Services is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $139.78.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DRI:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Align Tech (ALGN), Vaxxinity Inc (VAXX) and Moderna (MRNA)
- Telsey Advisory Thinks Honest Company’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Brigham Minerals (MNRL)
- Raymond James Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Brigham Minerals (MNRL)
- Telsey Advisory Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Arhaus (ARHS)