Clean Harbors (CLH)
Raymond James analyst Patrick Brown maintained a Buy rating on Clean Harbors today and set a price target of $145.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $108.15.
According to TipRanks.com, Brown is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Clean Harbors with a $125.13 average price target, implying a 17.6% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $150.00 price target.
Everi Holdings (EVRI)
In a report released today, John Davis from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Everi Holdings, with a price target of $26.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $19.78.
According to TipRanks.com, Davis is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Everi Holdings with a $29.00 average price target, representing a 48.1% upside. In a report issued on July 20, Truist Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $30.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CLH:
- E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited to Supply Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbs for Potential Monkeypox Treatment Programs
- Supremex Announces Date of Its 2022 Second Quarter Results Conference Call
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Utilities Stocks: Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP), Entergy (ETR) and Occidental Petroleum (OXY)
- AvidXchange to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- MFA Financial, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results