J.P. Morgan analyst Andrew Steinerman maintained a Buy rating on Cintas yesterday and set a price target of $460.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $388.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Steinerman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Cintas is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $437.45, an 12.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 18, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $450.00 price target.
Vail Resorts (MTN)
J.P. Morgan analyst Omer Sander maintained a Hold rating on Vail Resorts yesterday and set a price target of $246.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $215.70, close to its 52-week low of $201.91.
According to TipRanks.com, Sander is ranked #6852 out of 7971 analysts.
Vail Resorts has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $295.17, representing a 37.5% upside. In a report issued on September 23, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $286.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CTAS:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Utilities Companies: Canadian Natural (CNQ) and AGL Energy Limited (OtherAGLNF)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Bassett Furniture (BSET), VF (VFC) and Duckhorn Portfolio (NAPA)
- Apple Stock Faces Reality Check as Inflation Bites; Here’s What Next
- CarMax Stock Sell-Off Is a Buying Opportunity, Says Oppenheimer
- Verizon expands relief to customers hardest hit by Hurricane Ian