Cinemark Holdings (CNK)
In a report issued on March 4, David Karnovsky from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Cinemark Holdings, with a price target of $20.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $15.04, close to its 52-week low of $13.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Karnovsky is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Cinemark Holdings is a Hold with an average price target of $21.37, a 24.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 22, Morgan Stanley also reiterated a Hold rating on the stock with a $22.00 price target.
Universal Music Group (UMGNF)
J.P. Morgan analyst Daniel Kerven maintained a Buy rating on Universal Music Group on March 4 and set a price target of EUR29.90. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $20.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Kerven is ranked #1498 out of 7777 analysts.
Universal Music Group has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $29.19, representing a 42.4% upside. In a report issued on March 3, Jefferies also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a EUR30.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CNK:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Atmos Energy (ATO) and MEG Energy (OtherMEGEF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Alexandria Equities (ARE), American Equity Investment Life (AEL) and Cvent Holding (CVT)
- Understanding Wayfair’s Risk Factors
- Meta Platforms Stock Hits 52-Week Low, Now What?
- Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Thinks Palatin Technologies’ Stock is Going to Recover