There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Cinemark Holdings (CNK – Research Report) and Points International (PCOM – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Cinemark Holdings (CNK)
In a report issued on January 5, Eric Wold from B.Riley Financial maintained a Buy rating on Cinemark Holdings, with a price target of $31.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $16.86.
According to TipRanks.com, Wold is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Cinemark Holdings with a $25.13 average price target.
Points International (PCOM)
In a report issued on January 5, Gary Prestopino from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Points International, with a price target of $22.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $14.75.
According to TipRanks.com, Prestopino is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Points International is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $20.40.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CNK:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: ironSource (IS) and Kratos Defense (KTOS)
- Colliers Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on Apyx Medical (APYX)
- Roth Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for fuboTV (FUBO)
- Novavax Stock: Lots to Like Going Forward
- Riot: Crypto Price Slump Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Says Analyst