Wedbush analyst Nick Setyan maintained a Buy rating on Chipotle today and set a price target of $2000.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $1574.09.
According to TipRanks.com, Setyan is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Chipotle has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $1954.39, a 24.2% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, KeyBanc also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
In a report released today, Kevin Dede from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on LiveOne, with a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $0.79, close to its 52-week low of $0.71.
According to TipRanks.com, Dede is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on LiveOne is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $7.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CMG:
- Berenberg Bank Initiates a Buy Rating on Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX)
- SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) Initiated with a Hold at Berenberg Bank
- Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings (CERE) Initiated with a Buy at Berenberg Bank
- Lululemon Continues to Flex its Energy; Website Visits Hinted at it
- BioNTech SE (BNTX) Receives a Hold from J.P. Morgan