There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Chipotle (CMG – Research Report) and Driven Brands Holdings (DRVN – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Robert W. Baird analyst David Tarantino maintained a Buy rating on Chipotle on July 24 and set a price target of $1800.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $1316.43, close to its 52-week low of $1196.28.
According to TipRanks.com, Tarantino is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Chipotle with a $1773.22 average price target, a 34.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 14, Oppenheimer also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $1725.00 price target.
Driven Brands Holdings (DRVN)
Robert W. Baird analyst Peter Benedict reiterated a Buy rating on Driven Brands Holdings on July 25 and set a price target of $38.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $29.14.
According to TipRanks.com, Benedict is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Driven Brands Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $39.00, a 32.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 14, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $45.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CMG:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Allscripts (MDRX) and Fidelity National Info (FIS)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Alexandria Equities (ARE), WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings (WSC) and Regions Financial (RF)
- Alphabet Class A (GOOGL) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Sound Financial Bancorp, Inc. Q2 2022 Results
- Sound Financial Bancorp, Inc. Announces Increase and Extension of Stock Repurchase Program