In a report released today, Robin M. Farley from UBS maintained a Buy rating on Carnival, with a price target of $12.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $9.33, close to its 52-week low of $8.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Farley is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Carnival has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $14.10, implying a 57.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 28, Barclays also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $14.00 price target.
Churchill Downs (CHDN)
Jefferies analyst David Katz maintained a Buy rating on Churchill Downs yesterday and set a price target of $303.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $199.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Katz is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Churchill Downs has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $276.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CCL:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: AT&T (T) and Microsoft (MSFT)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Financial Stocks: Agree Realty (ADC), Digital Realty (DLR)
- Deutsche Bank Keeps Their Buy Rating on Vitesco Technologies Group AG (VTSCF)
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a Hold Rating on Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF)
- Needham Remains a Buy on Irhythm Technologies (IRTC)