Brinker International (EAT)
In a report released today, Eric Gonzalez from KeyBanc maintained a Buy rating on Brinker International, with a price target of $30.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $25.41, close to its 52-week low of $21.47.
According to TipRanks.com, Gonzalez is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Brinker International with a $33.50 average price target, which is a 32.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 19, Raymond James also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $28.50 price target.
Domino’s Pizza (DPZ)
Morgan Stanley analyst John Glass maintained a Hold rating on Domino’s Pizza today and set a price target of $426.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $405.64.
According to TipRanks.com, Glass is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Domino’s Pizza is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $421.15, representing a 1.7% upside. In a report issued on July 17, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $400.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on EAT:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Banner (BANR), Capital One Financial (COF) and Huntington Bancshares (HBAN)
- Noble Financial Thinks BioSig Technologies’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Stock Market Today – Friday, July 22: What You Need to Know
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a Hold Rating on Vantage Towers AG (VTWRF)
- J.P. Morgan Thinks Blade Air Mobility’s Stock is Going to Recover