Boyd Gaming (BYD)
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Steven Wieczynski maintained a Buy rating on Boyd Gaming yesterday and set a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $69.50, close to its 52-week high of $71.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Wieczynski is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Boyd Gaming with a $81.17 average price target, implying a 22.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 4, Deutsche Bank also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $77.00 price target.
Tetra Tech (TTEK)
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Noelle Dilts maintained a Buy rating on Tetra Tech yesterday and set a price target of $184.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $152.40.
Dilts has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Dilts is ranked #994 out of 7787 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Tetra Tech with a $187.33 average price target, which is a 21.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 3, Maxim Group also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $215.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BYD:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Arrow Electronics (ARW), Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) and Epam Systems (EPAM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Align Tech (ALGN), Becton Dickinson (BDX) and Biogen (BIIB)
- Kepler Capital Maintains Their Hold Rating on Vantage Towers AG (VTWRF)
- UBS Group AG (UBS) Gets a Buy Rating from Kepler Capital
- Kepler Capital Reaffirms Their Sell Rating on Ocado Group (OCDGF)