BJ’s Restaurants (BJRI)
Jefferies analyst Alexander Slagle reiterated a Buy rating on BJ’s Restaurants yesterday and set a price target of $42.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $29.72, close to its 52-week low of $24.02.
According to TipRanks.com, Slagle is ranked #1445 out of 7935 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for BJ’s Restaurants with a $35.71 average price target, a 13.9% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $40.00 price target.
AMC Entertainment (AMC)
Barrington analyst James Goss reiterated a Hold rating on AMC Entertainment today. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $17.23, close to its 52-week low of $8.93.
According to TipRanks.com, Goss has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
AMC Entertainment has an analyst consensus of Moderate Sell, with a price target consensus of $9.83.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BJRI:
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Motus Gi Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Marathon Oil Stock: Increasing Crude Prices, Strong Financials
- Royal Bank of Canada: Does Valuation Outweigh Headwinds?
- Autodesk Stock: Reasonably Priced Innovation and Metaverse Potential
- BHP Group Ltd (BHPLF) Gets a Hold Rating from Berenberg Bank