BMO Capital analyst Jeffrey Silber maintained a Hold rating on ASGN today and set a price target of $102.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $98.14.
According to TipRanks.com, Silber is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on ASGN is a Hold with an average price target of $110.00, which is a 14.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 27, Jefferies also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $101.00 price target.
In a report released today, Vincent Colicchio from Barrington assigned a Buy rating to Perficient, with a price target of $124.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $104.93.
According to TipRanks.com, Colicchio is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Perficient has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $132.40.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ASGN:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Amazon (AMZN) and United Natural Foods (UNFI)
- Regeneron Wins FDA’s Trust to Treat Skin Lesions in Children
- Vera Bradley Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results
- Advaxis Reports Second Quarter Ended April 30, 2022 Financial Results and Provides a Business Update
- BEBUZEE, INC. (OTC Pink: ENGA) Discusses “Shortbuz” The App With Features For Creating, Sharing And Discovering Short Videos Inside Its Bebuzee Super App