Robert W. Baird analyst David Tarantino maintained a Buy rating on Chipotle on May 2. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $1354.53, close to its 52-week low of $1277.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Tarantino is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Chipotle has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $1893.37, representing a 40.8% upside. In a report issued on April 26, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $1850.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CMG:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Sema4 Holdings (SMFR), 22nd Century (XXII) and Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM)
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Infineon Technologies AG’s Stock is Going to Recover
- UBS Thinks Infineon Technologies AG’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Why Did Dish Network Shares Drop 19%?
- Bitcoin.com Collects $33.6 Million From VERSE Token Private Sale