There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on American Public Education (APEI – Research Report) and Barrett Business Services (BBSI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
American Public Education (APEI)
Barrington analyst Alexander Paris reiterated a Buy rating on American Public Education today and set a price target of $20.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $15.97.
According to TipRanks.com, Paris is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for American Public Education with a $20.50 average price target.
Barrett Business Services (BBSI)
Barrington analyst Vincent Colicchio assigned a Buy rating to Barrett Business Services today and set a price target of $102.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $78.08.
According to TipRanks.com, Colicchio is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Barrett Business Services has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $99.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on APEI:
- Sun Communities (SUI) Gets a Buy Rating from BMO Capital
- Upbeat Results, Increased Buyback Plan Fail to Cheer UPS Stakeholders
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks InflaRx’s Stock is Going to Recover
- SomaLogic acquires DNA nanotechnology leader Palamedrix to develop the next-generation SomaScan® Assay
- Independent Bank Corporation Reports 2022 Second Quarter Results