Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on United States Steel (X – Research Report), Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (SMG – Research Report) and Ternium SA (TX – Research Report).
United States Steel (X)
J.P. Morgan analyst Michael Glick maintained a Sell rating on United States Steel yesterday and set a price target of $24.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $22.98.
Glick has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Glick is ranked #7234 out of 7992 analysts.
United States Steel has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $27.10.
Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (SMG)
J.P. Morgan analyst Jeffrey Zekauskas maintained a Hold rating on Scotts Miracle-Gro Company yesterday and set a price target of $80.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $80.27, close to its 52-week low of $72.58.
According to TipRanks.com, Zekauskas is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Scotts Miracle-Gro Company with a $98.00 average price target, which is a 20.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 22, UBS also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $92.00 price target.
Ternium SA (TX)
In a report released yesterday, Rodolfo Angele from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Ternium SA, with a price target of $51.50. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $34.21, close to its 52-week low of $29.83.
According to TipRanks.com, Angele is ranked #5011 out of 7992 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Ternium SA with a $43.88 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on X:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Under Armour (UAA), Kellogg (K) and Costco (COST)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: CommScope Holding (COMM), Procore Technologies (PCOR) and Leidos Holdings (LDOS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Nevro Crop (NVRO), Cigna (CI) and United Therapeutics (UTHR)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Brixmor Property (BRX), Host Hotels & Resorts (HST) and Essex Property (ESS)
- Certara Introduces Update of Pinnacle 21™ Enterprise and New Pinnacle 21™ Data Exchange Module