Teck Resources (TECK)
In a report released today, Bryce Adams from CIBC maintained a Buy rating on Teck Resources, with a price target of C$56.50. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $31.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Adams is ranked #2161 out of 7977 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Teck Resources with a $38.46 average price target, which is a 22.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 16, Morgan Stanley also upgraded the stock to Buy with a C$51.00 price target.
Aurora Cannabis (ACB)
Stifel Nicolaus analyst W. Andrew Carter maintained a Hold rating on Aurora Cannabis today and set a price target of C$1.75. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $1.22, close to its 52-week low of $1.21.
According to TipRanks.com, Carter is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Aurora Cannabis is a Hold with an average price target of $1.42, representing a 10.1% upside. In a report released yesterday, Canaccord Genuity also upgraded the stock to Hold with a C$2.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TECK:
- ACRES Commercial Realty Corp. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividends for its Preferred Stock
- Reviv3 Procare Company to Present at the 40th Emerging Growth Conference
- Duff & Phelps Utility and Infrastructure Fund Inc. Announces Dividend and Discloses Sources of Distribution Section 19(a) Notice
- Tritium Reports Full Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results with Record Sales Orders, Revenue, and Backlog; Company Details Successful Tennessee Factory Launch and Capital Raise
- Mobivity Appoints Mobile Gaming Industry Veteran as CRO to Fuel Next Stage of Growth