There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Materials sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on St. Barbara Ltd. (STBMF – Research Report) and West African Resources Ltd (WFRSF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
St. Barbara Ltd. (STBMF)
According to TipRanks.com, O’Connor is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
St. Barbara Ltd. has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $0.90, which is a 45.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 8, Macquarie also upgraded the stock to Buy with a price target.
West African Resources Ltd (WFRSF)
The company’s shares closed last Friday at $0.78.
According to TipRanks.com, Stella is ranked #5979 out of 7924 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for West African Resources Ltd with a $1.02 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on STBMF:
- Nyxoah Receives FDA IDE Approval to Initiate the ACCCESS Study of Genio® in Complete Concentric Collapse Patients
- Transaction in Own Shares
- Cornish Metals Commences 8,000m – 12,000m Metallurgical Study Drill Programme at South Crofty
- Galantas Gold Announces Appointment of Joint Broker
- Manulife Financial: Hefty Yield, Wide Margin of Safety