In a report issued on October 31, Derrick Whitfield from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Buy rating on Gevo, with a price target of $5.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $2.16, close to its 52-week low of $1.91.
According to TipRanks.com, Whitfield has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Gevo is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $8.83.
Rio Tinto Limited (RTNTF)
Citigroup analyst Paul McTaggart maintained a Buy rating on Rio Tinto Limited today and set a price target of A$115.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $57.57, close to its 52-week low of $55.05.
According to TipRanks.com, McTaggart is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Rio Tinto Limited has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $65.35, which is a 10.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on October 19, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a A$118.50 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on GEVO:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: ams AG (OtherAUKUF) and Paycor HCM (PYCR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Cedar Fair (FUN) and Rush Street Interactive (RSI)
- Should You Bet on Lumen (NYSE:LUMN) Stock?
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Confluent (CFLT), Robinhood Markets (HOOD)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: UiPath (PATH), Innovid (CTV) and Procore Technologies (PCOR)