In a report issued on January 12, Sam Crittenden from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Freeport-McMoRan, with a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $44.33, close to its 52-week high of $46.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Crittenden is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Freeport-McMoRan has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $43.18.
PPG Industries (PPG)
RBC Capital analyst Arun Viswanathan maintained a Buy rating on PPG Industries on January 12 and set a price target of $174.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $168.82.
According to TipRanks.com, Viswanathan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
PPG Industries has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $184.33, representing an 8.8% upside. In a report issued on January 6, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $200.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FCX:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Biogen (BIIB) and Brookdale Senior Living (BKD)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) and Metlife (MET)
- Barclays Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Schindler Holding AG (SHLAF)
- MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings (MTSI) Gets a Buy Rating from Barclays
- Barclays Believes Devon Energy (DVN) Won’t Stop Here