There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Materials sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Franco-Nevada (FNV – Research Report) and Yield10 Bioscience (YTEN – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
In a report released today, Heiko Ihle from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Franco-Nevada, with a price target of $145.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $133.79.
According to TipRanks.com, Ihle is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Franco-Nevada has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $151.30.
Yield10 Bioscience (YTEN)
H.C. Wainwright analyst Amit Dayal maintained a Buy rating on Yield10 Bioscience today and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $2.68, close to its 52-week low of $1.91.
According to TipRanks.com, Dayal is a top 25 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Yield10 Bioscience with a $14.67 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FNV:
- Primo Water Corporation Announces Strong Second Quarter 2022 Results and Raises Full Year Guidance
- Magic Software Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results with Record Second Quarter Revenues of $137 Million, Reflecting a 15% Year Over Year Growth
- These Stocks Are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Thursday
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Vir Biotechnology (VIR)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS)