Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Franco-Nevada (FNV – Research Report) and Torex Gold Resources (TORXF – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
In a report released yesterday, Josh Wolfson from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Franco-Nevada, with a price target of $135.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $155.65.
According to TipRanks.com, Wolfson is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Franco-Nevada has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $161.49.
Torex Gold Resources (TORXF)
RBC Capital analyst Wayne Lam maintained a Hold rating on Torex Gold Resources yesterday and set a price target of C$20.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $12.64.
According to TipRanks.com, Lam is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Torex Gold Resources has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $17.02.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FNV:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Goldman Sachs Group (GS) and Mastercard (MA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Keros Therapeutics (KROS) and Amryt Pharma (AMYT)
- Evercore ISI Maintains Their Buy Rating on Chewy (CHWY)
- Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Receives a Buy from Evercore ISI
- Analyst Rating Update on This Canadian Energy Stock