Compass Minerals International (CMP)
BMO Capital analyst Joel Jackson maintained a Hold rating on Compass Minerals International today and set a price target of $63.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $65.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Jackson is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Compass Minerals International with a $60.67 average price target.
In a report released today, Andrew Cooper from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Avantor, with a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $31.46, close to its 52-week low of $29.58.
According to TipRanks.com, Cooper is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Avantor is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $42.00, which is a 31.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 4, Evercore ISI also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $42.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CMP:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Stocks: The Estée Lauder Companies (EL), Hayward Holdings (HAYW)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: Goldman Sachs Group (GS), S&P Global (SPGI)
- Barrington Issues a Buy Rating on WNS (WNS)
- Barrington Gives a Buy Rating to Snap-on (SNA)
- Tonix Pharma (TNXP) Gets a Buy Rating from Noble Financial