Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on CF Holdings (CF – Research Report) and Greif Class A (GEF – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
CF Holdings (CF)
Mizuho Securities analyst Chris Parkinson maintained a Hold rating on CF Holdings on June 8 and set a price target of $120.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $88.89.
According to TipRanks.com, Parkinson is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on CF Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $110.00, representing a 23.6% upside. In a report issued on June 1, Barclays also initiated coverage with a Hold rating on the stock with a $103.00 price target.
Greif Class A (GEF)
In a report issued on June 8, Ghansham Panjabi from Robert W. Baird maintained a Hold rating on Greif Class A, with a price target of $70.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $64.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Panjabi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Greif Class A is a Hold with an average price target of $64.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CF:
- Evercore ISI Remains a Buy on Pure Storage (PSTG)
- Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) Gets a Buy Rating from Evercore ISI
- Evercore ISI Thinks Cisco Systems’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Conflicted on These Services Names: Trupanion (TRUP) and Pagseguro Digital (PAGS)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Colgate-Palmolive (CL), Hain Celestial (HAIN)