UBS analyst Joshua Spector maintained a Buy rating on Cabot today and set a price target of $70.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $58.14.
Spector has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Spector is ranked #1056 out of 7761 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Cabot is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $73.25.
Intrepid Potash (IPI)
UBS analyst John Roberts maintained a Sell rating on Intrepid Potash today and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $45.99.
According to TipRanks.com, Roberts is ranked #1200 out of 7761 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Intrepid Potash with a $34.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CBT:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), Constellation Brands (STZ) and Simply Good Foods (SMPL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: American International Group (AIG), Evercore Partners (EVR) and F.N.B. (FNB)
- GDI Integrated Facility Services Buys IH Services
- Why Amazon Can Drift Away from FAAMNG Stocks
- TCR2 Therapeutics (TCRR) Receives a Buy from Mizuho Securities