Robert W. Baird analyst Ben Kallo reiterated a Buy rating on Bunge on February 9 and set a price target of $110.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $101.69, close to its 52-week high of $103.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Kallo is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Bunge has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $110.17, representing a 8.0% upside. In a report issued on February 10, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $123.00 price target.
PPG Industries (PPG)
In a report issued on February 11, Ghansham Panjabi from Robert W. Baird reiterated a Buy rating on PPG Industries, with a price target of $200.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $149.90.
According to TipRanks.com, Panjabi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on PPG Industries is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $179.17, a 17.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 28, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $180.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BG:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC), Applied Materials (AMAT) and LCI Industries (LCII)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Alnylam Pharma (ALNY), AstraZeneca (AZN) and Dexcom (DXCM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Diodes (DIOD) and Global Payments (GPN)
- Evercore ISI Thinks Fluence Energy Inc Class A’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Evercore ISI Keeps Their Buy Rating on Cloudflare (NET)