Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on B2Gold (BTG – Research Report), Allkem Limited (OROCF – Research Report) and Linde (LIN – Research Report).
In a report released today, Brian Quast from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on B2Gold, with a price target of C$7.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $4.02.
According to TipRanks.com, Quast is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on B2Gold is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $5.52, representing a 36.3% upside. In a report issued on January 13, National Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$7.25 price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
Allkem Limited (OROCF)
BMO Capital analyst Joel Jackson maintained a Hold rating on Allkem Limited today and set a price target of A$13.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $8.45.
According to TipRanks.com, Jackson is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Allkem Limited with a $11.68 average price target.
In a report released today, John McNulty from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on Linde, with a price target of $370.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $325.09.
According to TipRanks.com, McNulty is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Linde with a $362.97 average price target, implying an 11.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 13, UBS also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $375.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BTG:
- B2Gold Reports Total Gold Production for Q4 2022 of 367,870 oz, a Quarterly Record for B2Gold; Total Gold Production for FY 2022 of 1,027,874 oz, at the Upper Half of 2022 Guidance; 2023 Total Gold Production Guidance of 1,000,000 to 1,080,000 oz; Capital Investment Program in 2023 to Support Next Phase of Growth at Fekola
- B2Gold price target raised to C$7.25 from C$6.75 at National Bank
- B2Gold informs two employees passed away from injuries from robbery incident
- Cheap Dividends: The Best Dividend Stocks Under $5
- B2Gold Declares Fourth Quarter 2022 Dividend of $0.04 per Share