Avery Dennison (AVY)
Raymond James analyst Sam Darkatsh maintained a Buy rating on Avery Dennison today and set a price target of $190.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $163.24, close to its 52-week low of $151.62.
According to TipRanks.com, Darkatsh is ranked #1335 out of 8014 analysts.
Avery Dennison has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $204.33, implying a 16.6% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $210.00 price target.
In a report released today, Chip Moore from EF Hutton maintained a Buy rating on Luxfer, with a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $15.25, close to its 52-week low of $14.09.
According to TipRanks.com, Moore is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Luxfer with a $25.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AVY:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Automatic Data Processing (ADP), Boeing (BA) and Silicon Laboratories (SLAB)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Align Tech (ALGN), Thermo Fisher (TMO) and IQVIA Holdings (IQV)
- Onfolio Holdings Inc. Completes Acquisition of BWPS
- Goat Industries Acquires Canadian License for Lithium Solvent Extraction Technology
- TowneBank Reports Third Quarter 2022 Earnings