Deutsche Bank analyst David Begleiter reiterated a Buy rating on Ashland yesterday and set a price target of $120.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $100.91.
According to TipRanks.com, Begleiter is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Ashland is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $129.67, implying a 25.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 18, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $140.00 price target.
Anglo American (AAUKF)
Anglo American received a Hold rating and a p3500.00 price target from Deutsche Bank analyst Liam Fitzpatrick yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $33.80, close to its 52-week low of $29.65.
Fitzpatrick has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Fitzpatrick is ranked #1284 out of 7966 analysts.
Anglo American has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $45.76, a 35.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 22, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a p3650.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ASH:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Amazon (AMZN), Columbia Sportswear (COLM) and Conagra Brands (CAG)
- Analyst Explains Why They Downgraded Their Rating on Aspen Technology, Inc. (AZPN)
- Reneo Pharmaceuticals (RPHM) Receives a Buy from Robert W. Baird
- QuantumScape (QS) Receives a Hold from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on IDEAYA Biosciences (IDYA)