Deutsche Bank analyst David Begleiter reiterated a Buy rating on Ecolab on March 9 and set a price target of $210.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $180.40.
According to TipRanks.com, Begleiter is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Ecolab with a $202.83 average price target, a 12.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 11, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $185.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ECL:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: M&G Plc (OtherMGPUF) and Assicurazioni Generali (OtherARZGY)
- UiPath Declines 14% Despite Upbeat Q4 Results
- Is Alibaba Still Undervalued After 59% Recovery?
- These 3 Stocks are High on Analysts’ Radar
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: UnitedHealth (UNH), Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX)