DuPont de Nemours (DD)
Deutsche Bank analyst David Begleiter reiterated a Buy rating on DuPont de Nemours on February 21 and set a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $77.03.
According to TipRanks.com, Begleiter is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on DuPont de Nemours is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $97.09, representing a 25.4% upside. In a report issued on February 22, KeyBanc also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $99.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DD:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) and Cummins (CMI)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Western Digital (WDC), Eutelsat Communications (OtherEUTLF) and Keysight Technologies (KEYS)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: KeyCorp (KEY) and Aercap Holdings (AER)
- Adobe Posts Quarterly Beat; Shares Drop on Q2 Guidance Miss
- Aurora Cannabis to Acquire Thrive Cannabis for $38 Million