Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Albany International (AIN – Research Report) and Harmony Gold Mining (HMY – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Albany International (AIN)
J.P. Morgan analyst Stephen Tusa maintained a Hold rating on Albany International on November 16 and set a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $100.93, close to its 52-week high of $105.30.
According to TipRanks.com, Tusa is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Albany International has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $89.25.
Harmony Gold Mining (HMY)
In a report released yesterday, Dominic OKane from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Harmony Gold Mining, with a price target of $4.20. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $3.32.
According to TipRanks.com, OKane is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Harmony Gold Mining with a $4.20 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AIN:
- Laureate Education Announces the Pricing of an Underwritten Public Offering by Selling Stockholders
- Luckin Coffee Releases 2020-2022 Corporate Governance Report
- Bearing Lithium Corp. Announces Update From LPI
- Apellis Announces FDA Acceptance of NDA Amendment and New PDUFA Date of February 26, 2023 for Pegcetacoplan for Geographic Atrophy (GA)
- Tilray Launches ‘Take Back Control’ Platform to Provide Women With Free Medical Cannabis Resources