Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Materials sector with new ratings on AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS – Research Report) and Orica Limited (OCLDF – Research Report).
AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS)
In a report released today, Ben Klieve from Lake Street reiterated a Buy rating on AgroFresh Solutions, with a price target of $3.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $2.73, close to its 52-week high of $2.86.
Klieve has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Klieve is ranked #442 out of 8037 analysts.
AgroFresh Solutions has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.00.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Orica Limited (OCLDF)
J.P. Morgan analyst Anthony Longo maintained a Hold rating on Orica Limited yesterday and set a price target of A$15.60. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $8.55, equals to its 52-week low of $8.55.
According to TipRanks.com, Longo is ranked #6106 out of 8037 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Orica Limited is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $10.12, which is a 4.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 7, Credit Suisse also downgraded the stock to Hold with a A$14.55 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AGFS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Lumentum Holdings (LITE) and APi Group (APG)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Hain Celestial (HAIN), Green Brick Partners (GRBK) and Rivian Automotive (RIVN)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Axon Enterprise (AXON), Affirm Holdings (AFRM) and Navitas Semiconductor (NVTS)
- TransDigm Group Reports Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Results
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: EOG Resources (EOG) and Par Pacific Holdings (PARR)