AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS)
In a report released today, Ben Klieve from Lake Street initiated coverage with a Buy rating on AgroFresh Solutions and a price target of $3.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $1.66, close to its 52-week low of $1.52.
Klieve has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Klieve is ranked #384 out of 7943 analysts.
AgroFresh Solutions has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.00.
Dow Inc (DOW)
Alembic Global analyst Hassan Ahmed downgraded Dow Inc to Hold today and set a price target of $75.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $52.55.
According to TipRanks.com, Ahmed is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Dow Inc has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $68.67, representing a 30.9% upside. In a report issued on July 11, Barclays also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $60.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AGFS:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Bath & Body Works (BBWI), Trigano SA (TGNOF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Baker Hughes Company (BKR), CSX (CSX) and Generac Holdings (GNRC)
- Vantage Towers AG (VTWRF) Receives a Buy from Jefferies
- Elevance Health (ELV) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: Marsh & Mclennan Companies (MMC), Morgan Stanley (MS)