Companies in the Industrial Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on TC Energy (TRP – Research Report) and Cargojet (CGJTF – Research Report).
TC Energy (TRP)
Barclays analyst Theresa Chen maintained a Hold rating on TC Energy today and set a price target of C$55.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $42.80.
According to TipRanks.com, Chen is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on TC Energy is a Hold with an average price target of $47.28.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
In a report released today, Kevin Chiang from CIBC maintained a Buy rating on Cargojet, with a price target of C$196.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $90.53, close to its 52-week low of $79.14.
According to TipRanks.com, Chiang is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Cargojet has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $146.03, implying a 64.9% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$247.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TRP:
- Plug Power to deliver two 30 TPD hydrogen liquefaction systems to TC Energy
- TC Energy upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- TC Energy completes controlled restart of Keystone Pipeline’s Cushing Extension
- TC Energy underperformance looks overdone, says Credit Suisse
- TC Energy says Keystone recovery rates have potential to slow due to weather