Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on TC Energy (TRP – Research Report) and Beam Global (BEEM – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
TC Energy (TRP)
In a report released yesterday, Patrick Kenny from National Bank maintained a Hold rating on TC Energy, with a price target of C$58.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $47.36.
According to TipRanks.com, Kenny is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
TC Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $49.98.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Beam Global (BEEM)
In a report released today, Vikram Bagri from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Beam Global. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $13.05, close to its 52-week low of $8.90.
According to TipRanks.com, Bagri is ranked #7545 out of 8077 analysts.
Beam Global has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $31.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TRP:
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals to Participate in the 13th Annual Jefferies London Healthcare Conference
- Roth Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Phunware (PHUN)
- Blue Rhino Expands Home Delivery to Fort Myers, Florida
- Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA) Joins Hands With Harbour BioMed for Cancer Treatment
- Technology Biennale: Lady Suzanne Heywood talks about leadership through innovation