There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Sysco (SYY – Research Report) and Nine Energy Service (NINE – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
In a report released today, Joshua Long from Stephens reiterated a Buy rating on Sysco, with a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $79.57.
According to TipRanks.com, Long is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Sysco is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $89.27, representing an 11.7% upside. In a report issued on January 4, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $87.00 price target.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Nine Energy Service (NINE)
In a report released today, Ignacio Bernaldez from EF Hutton reiterated a Buy rating on Nine Energy Service, with a price target of $18.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $16.40.
Bernaldez has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Bernaldez is ranked #3864 out of 8253 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Nine Energy Service is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $18.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SYY:
- Sysco to Release Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on January 31
- Sysco price target lowered to $87 from $95 at Wells Fargo
- Guest Supply, Innvision Hospitality partner for interior design services
- Guest Supply® and Innvision Hospitality® Form Strategic Alliance To Scale Interior Design Services Across US
- Cardinal Health announces Aaron Alt as chief financial officer