There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Southwest Airlines (LUV – Research Report) and CNH Industrial (CNHI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Southwest Airlines (LUV)
Deutsche Bank analyst Michael Linenberg reiterated a Buy rating on Southwest Airlines on July 28 and set a price target of $60.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $38.12.
According to TipRanks.com, Linenberg is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Southwest Airlines is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $51.64, a 36.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 29, Cowen & Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $55.00 price target.
CNH Industrial (CNHI)
In a report issued on July 29, Nicole Deblase from Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on CNH Industrial, with a price target of $17.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $12.92.
According to TipRanks.com, Deblase is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
CNH Industrial has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $15.56, implying a 25.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 18, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $16.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on LUV:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Molina Healthcare (MOH), Laboratory (LH) and Amedisys (AMED)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Hermes International (OtherHESAF), VF (VFC) and Polestar Automotive Holding UK (PSNY)
- This 5-Star Analyst is Bullish on These Two Basic Materials Stocks
- Ares Commercial (ACRE) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- Hercules Capital (HTGC) Receives a Buy from JMP Securities