There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Seanergy Maritime (SHIP – Research Report) and SkyWater Technology (SKYT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Seanergy Maritime (SHIP)
In a report released yesterday, Tate Sullivan from Maxim Group maintained a Buy rating on Seanergy Maritime, with a price target of $2.25. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $0.77, close to its 52-week low of $0.65.
According to TipRanks.com, Sullivan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Seanergy Maritime with a $1.92 average price target.
SkyWater Technology (SKYT)
In a report released today, Rajvindra Gill from Needham maintained a Buy rating on SkyWater Technology, with a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $13.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Gill is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on SkyWater Technology is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $11.25.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SHIP:
- Centennial Resource Development (CDEV) Initiated with a Buy at Siebert Williams Shank & Co
- Needham Maintains Their Buy Rating on Vicor (VICR)
- Tesla Is Riding Out the Volatility Quite Well, Says Analyst
- Institute of Biomedical Research Corp Announces Purchase of Biomedical and Nutraceutical Assets
- BioElectronics’ Chairman Discusses Recent Clinical Research Findings