Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT)
Morgan Stanley analyst Connor Lynagh maintained a Buy rating on Liberty Oilfield Services today and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $11.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Lynagh is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Liberty Oilfield Services with a $22.86 average price target.
In a report released yesterday, David Katz from Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Playags, with a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $5.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Katz is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Playags with a $10.60 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on LBRT:
- Outlook Therapeutics® to Present at Eyecelerator @ AAO 2022
- HUMBL and Great Foods2Go Announce Strategic Technology Partnership
- Biofrontera Inc.’s Marketing Campaign and Website for Ameluz Won 2022 PM360 Trailblazer Awards
- LM Funding Commences Generation of Bitcoin Mining Revenue
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals to Host Investor Update on the Global Opportunity in Non-Tuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM)