Mizuho Securities analyst Gabe Moreen reiterated a Buy rating on Kinetik on November 10 and set a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $34.94.
According to TipRanks.com, Moreen is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Kinetik with a $40.75 average price target.
Mizuho Securities analyst Brett Linzey maintained a Hold rating on Eaton on November 9. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $161.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Linzey is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Eaton with a $165.80 average price target, representing a 1.9% upside. In a report issued on November 2, Wells Fargo also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $157.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on KNTK:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Capri Holdings (CPRI) and MasterCraft Boat Holdings (MCFT)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Doximity (DOCS), Procore Technologies (PCOR)
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: Mereo Biopharma Group Plc (MREO), Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ)
- BTIG Remains a Hold on Berkeley Lights (BLI)
- Crispr Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Receives a Buy from SVB Securities