Wells Fargo analyst Joe O’Dea maintained a Hold rating on Eaton today and set a price target of $142.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $146.39.
According to TipRanks.com, O’Dea is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Eaton has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $157.23, a 5.9% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $144.00 price target.
In a report released today, Colin Langan from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Lear, with a price target of $173.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $155.21.
According to TipRanks.com, Langan is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Lear with a $158.00 average price target, representing a 5.4% upside. In a report issued on July 22, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $175.00 price target.
Raymond James analyst Pavel Molchanov maintained a Buy rating on SunPower today and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $21.70.
Molchanov has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Molchanov is ranked #295 out of 7991 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for SunPower with a $19.80 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ETN:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Cognex (CGNX), Sierra Wireless (SWIR) and TechTarget (TTGT)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: Capital Southwest (CSWC), Omega Healthcare (OHI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: BP (BP), Marathon Petroleum (MPC) and WEC Energy Group (WEC)
- Paypal Holdings (PYPL) Gets a Hold Rating from Jefferies
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Paypal Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover