Robert W. Baird analyst Mircea Dobre maintained a Buy rating on Caterpillar on May 17 and set a price target of $280.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $207.94.
According to TipRanks.com, Dobre is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Caterpillar is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $239.83, a 12.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 2, Argus Research also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $235.00 price target.
Robert W. Baird analyst Andrew Wittmann maintained a Buy rating on Fluor on May 17 and set a price target of $32.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $25.96.
According to TipRanks.com, Wittmann is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Fluor with a $27.50 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CAT:
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: AVEO Pharma (AVEO), MannKind (MNKD)
- Evercore ISI Keeps Their Hold Rating on Ford Motor (F)
- Envista Holdings (NVST) Receives a Buy from Evercore ISI
- Regions Financial (RF) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Torm (TRMD) and Grab (GRAB)