Canadian National Railway (CNI)
In a report issued on April 27, Walter Spracklin from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Canadian National Railway, with a price target of C$160.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $121.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Spracklin is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Canadian National Railway with a $129.59 average price target, representing a 7.1% upside. In a report issued on April 22, Raymond James also downgraded the stock to Hold with a C$175.00 price target.
General Electric (GE)
RBC Capital analyst Deane Dray maintained a Buy rating on General Electric on April 27 and set a price target of $108.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $77.73.
According to TipRanks.com, Dray is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on General Electric is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $111.42, which is a 42.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 26, Bank of America Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $120.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CNI:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Boston Scientific (BSX) and Dexcom (DXCM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Amphenol (APH), Fair Isaac (FICO) and Fiserv (FISV)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Altria Group (MO) and Aritzia (OtherATZAF)
- Clariant AG (CLZNF) Gets a Buy Rating from Kepler Capital
- Kepler Capital Thinks Cargotec’s Stock is Going to Recover