There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Builders Firstsource (BLDR – Research Report) and Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Builders Firstsource (BLDR)
BTIG analyst Ryan Gilbert reiterated a Buy rating on Builders Firstsource on March 2 and set a price target of $103.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $78.29.
According to TipRanks.com, Gilbert is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Builders Firstsource is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $99.63, representing a 31.3% upside. In a report issued on March 1, Robert W. Baird also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $100.00 price target.
Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE)
BTIG analyst Gregory Lewis reiterated a Buy rating on Eagle Bulk Shipping on March 4 and set a price target of $65.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $62.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Lewis is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Eagle Bulk Shipping has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $76.40, implying a 25.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 4, B.Riley Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $67.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BLDR:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Airbnb (ABNB) and Papa John’s International (PZZA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Redwood (RWT), Alpine Income Property Trust Inc (PINE) and International Money Express (IMXI)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Etsy (ETSY) and Green Brick Partners (GRBK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Avrobio (AVRO), Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) and Castle Biosciences (CSTL)
- RBC Capital Maintains a Hold Rating on Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holding (OLLI)