There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Armstrong World (AWI – Research Report) and Delta Airlines (DAL – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Armstrong World (AWI)
Jefferies analyst Philip Ng maintained a Buy rating on Armstrong World yesterday and set a price target of $111.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $82.79, close to its 52-week low of $79.11.
According to TipRanks.com, Ng is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Armstrong World is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $108.20.
Delta Airlines (DAL)
Jefferies analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu maintained a Buy rating on Delta Airlines yesterday and set a price target of $50.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $39.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Kahyaoglu is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Delta Airlines is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $52.91.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AWI:
- CCL Stock: Don’t Jump Ship Just yet
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Gets a Buy Rating from MKM Partners
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Cassava Sciences (SAVA) and Repare Therapeutics (RPTX)
- Nio: What’s Ahead After Impressive May Deliveries?
- Why Are Insiders Bullish on Opko Health?