Berenberg Bank analyst Zhiqiang Shu maintained a Buy rating on Seagen today and set a price target of $180.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $176.64.
According to TipRanks.com, Shu has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Seagen is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $177.69, implying a 2.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 15, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $180.00 price target.
In a report released today, Joseph Pantginis from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Hold rating on Humanigen. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $0.41, close to its 52-week low of $0.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Pantginis is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Humanigen is a Hold with an average price target of $4.88, implying a 1001.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 13, Cantor Fitzgerald also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $2.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SGEN:
- Good news for investors – TipRanks launches in the UK
- Verizon Business Drives Inclusive Engagement with New BlueJeans Meetings Features
- Fidus Investment Corporation Schedules Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Eagle Bancorp Montana Earns $1.8 Million, or $0.24 per Diluted Share, in Second Quarter of 2022; Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend by 10% to $0.1375 per Share
- First Financial Corporation Reports Second Quarter Results