Wedbush analyst Andreas Argyrides maintained a Hold rating on RegenXBio today and set a price target of $32.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $34.74.
According to TipRanks.com, Argyrides has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
RegenXBio has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $47.00, representing a 42.4% upside. In a report released today, RBC Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $47.00 price target.
Autolus Therapeutics (AUTL)
Mizuho Securities analyst Mara Goldstein maintained a Buy rating on Autolus Therapeutics today and set a price target of $18.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $3.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Goldstein is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Autolus Therapeutics with a $13.00 average price target, which is a 343.7% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Needham also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $12.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on RGNX:
- Immune Therapeutics Appoints Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) Gets a Hold Rating from Mizuho Securities
- Needham Sticks to Its Buy Rating for TuSimple Holdings (TSP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Ansys (ANSS), Digimarc (DMRC) and Epam Systems (EPAM)
- Transaction in Own Shares